Terms of service
1 scope, general duties of the customer
- The following terms and conditions apply to all orders via our online shop. Our online shop is aimed exclusively at consumers.
- Consumer is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can mostly be attributed to their commercial nor their independent professional activity. The entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership that acts in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity when completing a legal transaction.
2 sales conditions
- Health Bar, sells food, beauty products and home accessories to end consumers, some of which buy a recurring membership plan in order to send the products regularly only for personal, non -commercial use.
- You may not acquire products or memberships for further sales or resale or for other commercial or business purposes. Membership and all granted rights and privileges are personal and not transferable.
2.2 Contract partner, contract conclusion
- The purchase contract is concluded with Health Bar.
- By setting the products to the online shop, we submit a binding offer to the conclusion of the contract via these items. You can initially put our products into the shopping cart without obligation and correct your entries at any time before sending your binding order by using the correction aids provided for in the order process.
- The contract is concluded by accepting the offer via the goods contained in the shopping cart by clicking on the order button. Immediately after sending the order, you will receive another confirmation by email.
- The demands of Health Bar are due immediately.
- The payment of continuous deliveries is debited about 1-2 days before delivery of the products from the stored means of payment. You have to ensure that the specified account or the credit card have sufficient cover during the contract term, so that the direct debit can be collected or the payment can be made with the credit card.
- In the event of failed payments, you may have already received the goods at this time, so that Health Bar will try to collect the payment for this order again.
- Payment reminders are only sent electronically by Health Bar. If the payment does not occur within the specified period after the first memory, Health Bar is entitled to unilaterally end the service of the ongoing delivery. Furthermore, Health Bar has the right to claim compensation, as well as backward payments and associated collection costs from the customer.
3.2 Payment methods
The following payment methods are generally available in our shop:
- Credit card
By submitting the order, you will send us your credit card data at the same time. After your legitimation as a legal card holder, we request your credit card company to initiate the payment transaction immediately after ordering. The payment transaction is carried out automatically by the credit card company and your card is loaded.
2. PayPal, PayPal Express
In the order process, you will be forwarded to the website of the online provider PayPal. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or register first, legitimize your access data and confirm the payment instructions to us. After submitting the order in the shop, we request PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. Paypal is carried out automatically by PayPal immediately afterwards. You'll get more information during the ordering process.
3. Immediately by Klarna
After submitting the order, you will be forwarded to the website of the online provider SOFORGE GmbH. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount immediately, you must have an online banking account with PIN/TAN procedure that is unlocked immediately, legitimize yourself accordingly and confirm the payment instructions to us. You'll get more information during the ordering process. The payment transaction will be carried out immediately afterwards and your account is burdened.
4. Buy on account about Klarna
In collaboration with Klarna (www.klarna.de), Sveafen 46, Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the purchase of invoice as a payment option. Please note that Klarna is only available for consumers and that the payment must be made to Klarna. When buying on account with Klarna, you always get the goods first and you always have a payment period of 14 days. You can find the complete terms and conditions of Klarna for purchase of invoice here: https://klarna.com/de/agb.
5. Further payment methods
5. Further payment methods
Google Pay, Apple Pay, Shopify Payments
4 Removal of title
- The goods remain the property of Health Bar until full payment.
5 Delivery, shipping costs, transportation
- We deliver to all countries of the EU and Switzerland, as well as the USA. Other countries will follow.
- In the case of standard shipping, the goods will be delivered at least three days after receipt of the order, unless otherwise stated in the shop and the shipping costs are covered by Health Bar.
6 guarantees and guarantees
- Unless expressly agreed below below, the statutory right to defect applies.
- For faulty products, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event that you have received a wrong product, please contact customer service within 14 days. Of course, we will then reimburse you to the additional costs incurred by the return shipping.
- We are unlimited for damage to life, body and health.
- In the event of other damage, we are only liable within the framework of gross negligence.
- In the event of a violation of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and that the contractual partners can regularly trust, (cardinal obligations) by mild negligence by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, the liability is for the foreseeable one when the contract is concluded Damage limited, the development of which must typically be expected.
8 dispute resolution
- The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute settlement (OS), which you can find here https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are not obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure in front of a consumer arbitration board.
9 Right of withdrawal
- You have the right to revoke your contract declaration within 14 days without giving reasons.
- The cancellation period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier who has or has taken possession of goods.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us by means of a clear declaration (e.g. email or post sent by post) about your decision to cancel this contract. To maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient if you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
9.1 Recycle consequences
- If you cancel this contract, we have to pay you all payments that we have received from you exclusively the delivery costs, immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract.
- For this repayment we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else has been expressly agreed with them; Under no circumstances will you be charged for fees for this repayment.
- We can refuse the repayment until we have returned the goods or until you have provided the proof that you have returned the goods, depending on which the earlier time is. You have the goods immediately and in any case at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us about the revocation of this contract, to send or hand over to us. The deadline is preserved if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. They bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to the quality, properties and functionality of the goods that are not necessary to check the goods.
- Additional information: The right of cancellation does not exist for contracts for the delivery of goods that are not suitable for return due to the reasons for health protection or hygiene or if their seal has been removed after delivery (Section 312 (2) No. 3 BGB). This applies above all to our organic food.