1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing
Telephone: +49 (0) 30 - 275 779 19
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their use
a) when visiting the website
When calling our website, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily saved in a so -called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and saved until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the called file,
• Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
• Used browser and, if necessary, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned is processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection structure of the website,
• Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
• for further administrative purposes.
b) when registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 Lit. a GDPR, we will use your email address to send you our newsletter regularly. The specification of the newsletter is sufficient to provide an email address. You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are also welcome to contact info@ send via email.
3. Delivering of data
There is no transmission of your personal data to third parties to other than the purposes listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• they have given their express consent according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR,
• The transfer in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 Lit. f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominant interest in the non -disclosure of your data,
• In the event that there is a legal obligation for the transfer in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR, as well as
• This is permitted by law and is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Depending on the payment method, payment processing may take place by the payment service provider
Shopify International Limited
Victoria Buildings, 2nd floor
1-2 Haddington Road
Dublin 4, D04 XN32, Ireland
Managing Director: Tobias Lütke
PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et cie, s.c.a., société en commandite par actions
22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg, RCS Luxembourg
Managing Director: Daniel Schulman
Telephone: +49 69 945189832
Your data relevant to payment processing will be through or PayPal uses exclusively for the processing of the payment transaction.
5. Analysis tools
We do not use analysis tools on our site.
6. Social media plug-ins
We do not use social media plug-ins.
7. Affected rights
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data we process. In particular, you can provide information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients, compared to which your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned memory duration, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or contradiction, the existence of a Complaint law, the origin of your data, unless we have been collected, as well as the existence of automated decision -making including profiling and possibly meaningful information on their details;
• to request the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
• to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing of the right to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend it Legal claims are required;
• In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the correctness of the data is contested by you, is illegal, but it is illegal, but it is no longer rejected and we no longer need the data, but it will be used for it, Need exercise or defend legal claims or have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• According to Art. 20 GDPR, your personal data that you have provided to us to maintain format in a structured, common, common and machine -reading beer or to request the transmission to another responsible;
• According to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual location or workplace or our company seat.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 Lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, insofar as there are reasons for this, that arise from their special situation or the contradiction against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which is implemented by us without giving a special situation. If you want to make use of your right of withdrawal or objection, an email to revocation@ .
9. Data security
We use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level, which is supported by your browser, within the website visit. You can see whether a single page of our website is transferred to the closed display of the bowl or lock symbol in the address or baseboard of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against random or intentional manipulations, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Termination and change of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has January 2020. By further developing our website and offers about it or based on changed statutory or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can view, call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on this website.
Conditions Health Bar Advent Calendar on Instagram
Participation in the competition from
Telephone: +49 (0) 30 - 275 779 19
Below is the organizer below, is free of charge and depends exclusively on these conditions of participation.
Natural persons with residence in Germany or other EU countries who have reached the age of 18 are eligible to participate. Participation is limited to Follower of the Healthbar_Berlin Instagram Channels and customers of the Health Bar.
The employees of the organizer and the companies associated with it as well as their family members are not eligible to participate in the competition. In addition, the organizer reserves the right to exclude persons from participating if there are justified reasons, for example
In the case of manipulation in connection with the implementation of the competition,
In the event of violations of these conditions of participation,
In the case of incorrect or misleading information in connection with participation in the competition.
The competition starts on November 28, 2021 and ends on December 24, 2021, 11:59 p.m. The electronically logged input of the comments on Instagram serves to check the timely receipt.
Only a transmitted registration takes part in the competition per participant. It is prohibited to use several accounts to increase the chances of winning
B. profit, notification and transmission of the profit
The following prices are awarded:
1 x WMF mixer Kult X in cooperation with WMF Germany
The winners are determined after the closing date for participation in the random random ratio among all participants. If the competition is linked to a task, only those participants come to the raffle who have carried out the task correctly.
The winner of the raffle will be notified by the organizer within one week after the closing date for participation by email. In the event of an undeliverable notification, the organizer is not obliged to investigate further research and can determine a new winner. If the winner does not report within a week after the winning notification, the organizer is also entitled to determine a nine winner.
The winner is handed over to the winner. An exchange, pick -up and a cash payment of the profit are not possible. The winner will be sent to the winner to his residential address, the shipping costs for this will take over the organizer. The winner is responsible for any taxation of the profit.
C. termination of the competition
The organizer expressly reserves the right to interrupt or end the competition without prior notice and without the announcement of reasons at any time and to adapt these conditions of participation.
The organizer is not liable for damage caused by errors, delays, delays or interruptions in the transmission, disorders of the technical systems and service, incorrect content, loss or deletion of data, viruses or in any other way when participating in the competition Unless that such damage has been deliberately or grossly negligent by the organizer (its organs, employees or vicarious agents). The above limitation of liability does not apply to the violation of life, body and health as well as in the case of fraudulently concealed defects.
E. Applicable law
The competition is subject exclusively to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The legal process is excluded.
F. Data protection
As part of the competition, we process the following personal data that we ask directly from you:
First name Last Name;
Address data are only recorded by the winners. We process your data to carry out the profit, i.e. in detail to register you as a participant so that you can take into account the raffle to the profit and notify us in the event of a profit. If you are among the winners, we will also publish this fact on our Instagram page and to send you the profit to the specified postal address. On our Instagram page we may also publish the winner account as part of an Instagram story.
G. Salvatorial clause
If a determination of these conditions of participation is or becomes ineffective in whole or in part, this does not affect the validity of these conditions of participation. Instead of the ineffective provision, the legally permissible regulation applies that comes closest to the meaning and purpose that is expressed in the ineffective provision. The same applies in the event of a regulatory gap in these conditions of participation.